· Checking e-mails and answer the most pressing questions of your key accounts.
· Insert a new insured member into the system
· Attend a team meeting
· Keep your customer records up-to-date
· Answer incoming calls in English or French or call a customer to inform him on the status of his files
· Recommend improvement on processes
· rewrite your priority checklist to make sure the deadlines of this week are met
· Proficient in French or Portuguese.
· Have a Master degree (preferably in languages) or similar level by experience and an excellent knowledge of English.
· Possess excellent attention to detail.
· An expert in delivering an excellent customer experience.
· Quick to learn new software applications.
· Have strong interpersonal skills with excellent written/verbal communication skills
· A positive thinker who is used to working meticulously against tight deadlines
Deadline: 20th October 2019
Salary: 60,000 - 70,000 gross