Reporting to: Team Leader
The Customer Service Representative will provide great customer experience by showing empathy, creating rapport and building trust through contact with the customers by answering incoming calls/SMS to: answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information, solutions and advice then accurately capture data with high levels of accuracy.
Key Competencies and attributes
- A “customer first” mindset, proactive, responsive, and willingness to go the “extra mile” to ensure customer satisfaction
- Consistently professional & courteous with good verbal and written communications in all circumstances
- High level of patience and the ability to remain calm and positive in adverse and stressful situations
- Self- driven & motivated - Works productively with minimal supervision. Strong orientation to details, accuracy, and excellent outcomes
- Call centre experience mandatory – 1 year and above
- Fluent in the English Language (must be well spoken)
- Good IT literacy skills
- Must be 24 years of age and above
- Service oriented mindset with a high degree of maturity
- Ability to remain composed while handling stressful situations
- Organized and meticulous in carrying out duties
- Maintains a high level of integrity and observes confidentiality of client data.
- Team player with pleasant disposition
- Well presented and tactful
- Ability to multi-task
- Any experience in the manufacturing sector is an added advantage
- Provide professional and excellent customer support by establishing and maintaining positive business relationships and responding efficiently to customer inquiries.
- Educate customers about terminology, technology and self-help features and benefits of products and services in order to improve customer education and satisfaction.
- Confirm client information as per the system and update the database to fit in the client’s requirements.
- Updating client complaints, enquiries, comments and compliments regarding products & services on all relevant Systems.
- Review and validate customer requests and follow up escalations to ensure closure
- Follow-up and obtain approvals where needed to close on customer’s enquiries.
- Promptly address customer issues or complaints with the assistance and or input of other internal resources.
- The jobholder will be expected to identify and highlight to the immediate Supervisor, all emerging service issues of general or unique nature; that may require closure to help improve the services to the customers as well as the product in general.
- Enhance customer loyalty, cross sell and up sell accordingly in line with all products and services
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from being included in the duties and responsibilities for this position - if the work is similar, related, or is a logical assignment to this position.