- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools
- Meet personal / customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Diploma qualification
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a customer service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- 2 years of experience in print industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer service
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
- The ability to work unsupervised
Interested and preferable worked in a printing industry candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and detailed CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application deadline: open.