Receiving customers, telephone calls, tagging garments to be sent to production unit, Updating the company system in Realtime. Participate in pricing, promotions, business development and other departmental and Company business activities and initiatives.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Consistent with the Company's overall strategic and tactical goals, participates in the development and execution of sales plans, approaches, and objectives for designated industry/market, including strategies for existing and new customers.
• Build, maintain, and enhance strong, positive, effective professional relationships with end-users, etc. Produce sales proposals, makes telephone calls, and performs other customer related activities including serving customers and tagging garments
• Identifying sales prospects and contacting them, generating and following up on leads and referrals; screening deals for viability; preparing sales presentations and proposals, preparing information required for credit analysis and consideration.
• Proactively identifying and resolving client concerns; preparing reports as needed, providing internal team with information required to underwrite, document, and fund deals, and working with internal team to facilitate the smooth flow of business and excellent customer service.
• Builds, maintains, and enhances strong, positive effective internal professional relationships. Works with Management to ensure effective, consistent, and timely communication, knowledge transfer, reporting, sharing of market and individual business intelligence, contacts, etc.
• Works with internal team to manage sales activity, drive business through the pipeline, and close transactions. Utilizes Company systems and pipeline reports. Recommend process improvements and helps drive them down through the department. Supports and helps implement organizational initiatives.
• Ensures the security and confidentiality of private customer and/or Company information. Protects against unauthorized access to or use of customer and/or Company information that could result in harm or inconvenience to customer and/or Company.
• Attends departmental and Company meetings and participates in activities virtually or in person, as determined by Management.
• Keeps up-to-date on industry, market trends, key channels and customers, Company services, offerings, programs, policies, etc.
• Other duties as required.
Salary bracket: Kenya Shillings Twenty-Two Thousand – to Thirty Thousand (Ksh. 22-000 to 30,000) per month for a start to be reviewed after probation period
Probation: 2 months.
Contract duration: renewable every 11 months
Should be ready to work 6 days a week
Application age limit: Age 22 to 35 years