Our client is a leading provider of group healthcare programmes for employees of large multinational organisations and their families. With their continuing global expansion, the organisation has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven individual to join the Client Services Team, reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Direct Reports-Customer Service Representatives
Active language knowledge: English + additional language (French, Portuguese, other)
- You are responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and customer service representative team
- You manage the input of new clients and members and inform them on their membership by e-mail and phone.
- You collect client information and process appropriately.
- You ensure all membership updates adhere to policy terms and conditions, as well as legal, compliance and underwriting requirements.
- You make and send certificates, membership ID cards and literature (i.e. welcome emails, welcome packages, administrative documents, customer education materials) to the client or insurance broker
- You maintain accurate files for each client in respect of related products, coverage and contacts.
- You liaise and coordinate with internal customers to ensure a one team approach.
- You identify departmental improvements and recommend solutions.
- You proactively manage workload to remain within turnaround times.
- You carry out other ad-hoc tasks as required, to meet business needs.
- Delivers specific delegated Customer Service tasks assigned by a supervisor.
- Completes day-to-day tasks without immediate supervision from experienced team members
- Resolves non-routine issues escalated from more junior team members.
- Degree in relevant field
- 2-3 Years of experience
- Active language knowledge: English + additional language (French, Portuguese, other)
- Great people management skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- You are a multi language agent. Good knowledge of English and French is a must. Knowledge of an extra language is an asset.
- You must have good numeric and analytic skills and possess excellent attention to detail.
- You are customer focussed with developed problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to proposing/implementing process improvements.
- You are PC literate – and have Solid knowledge of IT packages including Excel and Word.
- You own the ability to work under own initiative and organise, prioritise and manage your own work load.
- You get motivated by working under pressure and you love working within a global team.
- Experience in Customer services internal or through previous experience in similar industry
- Active contributor in improvement actions; active language knowledge English + additional language (French, portuguese, other)
If you are interested in this position, apply online.