With their continuing global expansion, the organisation has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and driven individual to join the Client Services Team, reporting to the Operations Manager.
Direct Reports-Customer Service Team
Active language knowledge: English + additional language (French, Portuguese, other)
- You are responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and the customer service team
- Leads Customer Service team consisting of experienced administrative, operative, and or technical roles in the Professional career track.
- Responsible for a large number of direct and indirect reports in a process or transactional operations environment.
- Coordinates schedules and workflow for the team.
- Focus on team completion of assignments and routines.
- Ensures the orientation and training of employees.
- You ensure all membership updates adhere to policy terms and conditions, as well as legal, compliance and underwriting requirements.
- You liaise and coordinate with internal customers to ensure a one team approach.
- You identify departmental improvements and recommend solutions.
- You proactively manage workload to remain within turnaround times.
- You carry out other ad-hoc tasks as required, to meet business needs.
- You deliver specific delegated Customer Service tasks assigned by the operations manager.
- Complete day-to-day tasks without immediate supervision from experienced team members
- Resolves non-routine issues escalated from more junior team members.
- Degree in relevant field
- 2-3 Years of experience
- Active language knowledge English + additional language (French, Portuguese, other)
- Great people management skills in the same industry or similar environment
- You have strong interpersonal skills with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- You are a multi language agent. Good knowledge of English and French is a must. Knowledge of an extra language is an asset.
- You must have good numeric and analytic skills and possess excellent attention to detail.
- You are customer focussed with developed problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to proposing/implementing process improvements.
- You are PC literate – and have Solid knowledge of IT packages including Excel and Word.
- You own the ability to work under own initiative and organise, prioritise and manage your own work load.
- You get motivated by working under pressure and you love working within a global team.
- Experience in Customer services internal or through previous experience in similar industry
- Active contributor in improvement actions;
If you are interested in this position, apply online.