Active language knowledge: English + additional language (French, Portuguese, other)
As a supervisor you will support the team manager in managing a team of Customer Service Representatives in A. Key to the role will be developing and coaching the team to deliver a high quality customer centric service offering. Your role includes:
- Accountable to review and assess inventory levels co-ordinating daily goals and planning and adjust where needed in view of achieving KPIs
- You are accountable to ensure that productivity, quality and customer satisfaction, are managed within own team and motivation of the individuals and team to achieve the operational KPI’s
- Being proactive in identifying improvement/enhancement opportunities and be an active owner of seeking and sharing ideas for innovation in business processes.
- Striving to provide excellent service to our members and clients
- Ensure strong employee engagement within the team, including day to day involvement, motivation, conflict management, training, well being and performance by providing coaching and skill development in collaboration with the Communication Management Team.
- Ensure appropriate performance management actions are taken
- Having quarterly check-in conversations with all team members
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and be fully accountable for the implementation of new ways of working and the measurement of the results in alignment with the broader Communication Strategy and in coordination with the Management Team
- Taking ownership of any escalated cases and provide updates to the Team manager on any issues
- Proactively address and/or escalate any risks to the team Manager
- Developing/maintaining proactive/effective business relationships, both internally and externally to ensure a seamless delivery of service. Actively encourage all team members to do likewise
- Option to take over SPOC role for particular clients/accounts if required
- Being able to represent the Organisation during client visits, absences, stakeholder meetings, or act as a relationship manager towards some of our strategic partners.
- Strong performance track record
- International mind-set, with holistic view and able to work remotely with peers across locations
- 5 years of experience, or relevant leadership experience in other functions/companies
- Experience and/or interest in coaching, managing, developing and motivating individuals
- Experience and/or interest in conflict management
- Experience in complaint management - with a proven track record in improving customer service standard
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and knowledge of Window tools, e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Windows
- A growth mindset with a positive attitude towards change and the ability to play an active role in implementing change initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: strong empathy and listening skills, strong articulation and communications skills, passionate. Competency to build a team and create an atmosphere of positive collaboration, innovation and creative solutioning among the team members
- Action-orientated problem-solving attitude
- Excellent organisation, planning and prioritisation skills
- Able to seek out best practice in order to effectively deal with diverse, complex and highly sensitive issues
- Results orientated – ability to cascade and translate goals, establish plans and manage work to achieve desired outcomes. Create meaningful business related metrics and track progress/results
- Accountability – assume ownership for achieving personal results and collective team goals