You’ll be tasked with answering customer questions and need to be able to think on your feet, communicate clearly and effectively, and empathize with customers who are struggling to solve a problem. The company is open to hiring both graduates and people with experience.
Influx is a people-powered business. We're building a company that looks for the overlap between the personal and career ambitions of its staff and the internal opportunities that open up at a high-growth company. Over the last three years, many successful agents have moved into team management, client-facing, QA and other leadership roles. You can learn more about us at Influx.com.
- Diagnose and solve the customers’ problems
- Communicate effectively via email and chat with our customer
- Coordinate effectively with peers and your manager
- Contribute to a high-performance and friendly workplace culture
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- The flexibility of working from home without having to go to the office
- Work with clients in the USA, EU and elsewhere
- Extensive opportunities to learn from, and work with, high-performing colleagues
If this sounds like you, we’d like to know you better! Please click apply and fill in our application form. We’ll get back to you :)