This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
- Most of your time you will be at the computer / phone helping clients using computer-based resources to help retrieve and manage information.
- Look at data to help / advise our clients on the next course of action.
- Place follow-up calls or emails routinely.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with our clients to help them with whatever challenges they are facing.
- Minimum of a diploma in any discipline. (Most preferred Business Oriented)
- Minimum C+ Mean Grade in KCSE & a Minimum of C+ in English
- Good computer skills (MS Office) and fast typing speed.
- Excited and passionate about helping / solving problems.
- A strong communicator with good listening and computer skills and the ability to be empathetic and helpful.
- Be curious about our clients needs with a sincere satisfaction in providing high level of service.
- Easy to work with and a positive attitude toward resolving different challenges throughout the day Enthusiasm to work with customers on complex issues and a desire to finding resolutions.
Work During DAY and NIGHT Shifts.