Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, the company has established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Their ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, the company committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better-Connected World.
Data Center Facility Solution Architect Manager
Report to: C&SI Director.
- Participating in pre-sales technical support and bidding scheme development on data center projects.
- Auditing drawing & construction designs.
- Responsible for data center project bidding, design management in delivery stage and implementation.
- Planning & Designing Data Center facility, market development, project cost analysis and budgeting.
- Developing business cost baseline and local ecological building, optimization and data center product (UPS/Air conditioner/Rectifier/DCIM) technical support.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication /Computer Science or relevant major from a recognized University.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in construction project (power supply or mechanical system implementation).
- In-depth understanding of the data center facilities, including power supply system (medium voltage/low voltage/UPS. etc.), Mechanical system (chilled water and DX air conditioner system/ventilation system/ fire suppression & detection system), etc.
- Good experience with independent bear large data center design & proficiency in AutoCAD & MS.
- Certified Network Associate (CNA) certificate is an added advantage.
- Data center design and delivery experience is preferred.