- Diploma OR DEGREE in Co-operative Management/ Banking/Finance(NOT ACCOUNTING)/Credit Management, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, ECONOMICS OR its equivalent.
- Three-years experience in debt collection, both in-house as well as field
- Proven experience in debt collection the system is a must
- Knowledge of relevant Legal Requirements
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Should be a self-motivated team player who enjoys negotiating with customers for win-win situations.
- Must have proven ability to develop relationships with agencies necessary to make recovery work successful.
- Must have the ability to work with strict deadlines
- Be Computer literate WITH RELEVANT ON THE JOB SKILLS
- AGES 27-35 but i can be flexible depending on ones personality
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Maintain accurate records of all debt collection activities
- Collect outstanding debts from debtors and achieve collection targets
- Review collection queue to perform collection activities accordingly.
- Contact debtors and implement repayment schedules and terms.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Follow legal requirements during debt collections to avoid legal issues.
- Attend educational programs for professional growth and skill development.
- Respond promptly and comprehensively to both client and internal inquiries
- Provide reporting on revenue and debtors as and when requested
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Perform other duties as delegated from time to time by management
- GOOD COMMUNICATION AND NEGOTIATION SKILLS