- Contact defaulting students either by calling or visiting them with an aim of negotiating a settlement of the arrears
- Ensure allocated accounts are contacted on a daily basis and appropriate actions taken to ensure that debt levels remain within accepted limits.
- To achieve the monthly collection targets.
- Identify and escalate deceased or disabled customers to collections management for review or collection termination.
- Perform field visits and submit reports/action plans to recover debt.
- Work closely with the branches on their bad debt portfolio
- Diploma in any Business related course
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a busy Debt collection office.
- At 25 years of age
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the position. Include your current remuneration, testimonials and give full contact details of 3 referees