- While adhering to company policies and procedures, demonstrates good customer service skills while initiating outbound calls and receiving inbound calls from customers.
- Negotiates account resolution and accurately inputs and documents actions within the collection systems while maintaining company performance and productivity standards.
- Maintains up-to-date customer contact information in the collections systems.
- May be required to support other queues to facilitate teamwork in the department.
- Escalates and assists other team members with calls as needed.
- Serves as a resource/subject matter expert and may provide training to fellow team members
- May be required to initiate external contact with customers and may perform advanced loss prevention activities (i.e. skip tracing, field chasing, and account settlement) or administrative work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience in a direct customer contact, service, collections or sales environment.
- Ability to work independently and maintain accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Previous collections experience.
- Experience in any position where you had to demonstrate excellent negotiation skills.
Salary Range: Ksh 30,000-50,000