Position: Account Collection Managers
Reports To: Head of Debt collection Department
To contact and notify customers of delinquent accounts by email, telephone, or schedule visits to Negotiate payment.
- Debt collection on behalf of financial and commercial institutions, through calling customers,
- Sending emails and SMS’s and negotiating on settlement or repayment plan. It also includes locating and making scheduled visits in order to negotiate for payment
- Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while sensitizing them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
- Record information about customers’ financial status and collection efforts’ status by updating call outcome on system.
- Manage personal portfolio, ensuring all clients are accorded necessary attention and agreed collections rate are met.
- Assist in resolving disputes between customers and clients.
- Initiate the clearance process on cleared debts once you receive payment proof and have the same posted by the accountants.
- Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential.
- Attend to walk in customers as well as respond to customers queries within the stipulated time.
- Preparation of daily and monthly progress reports on accounts held as required by client.
- Ensure compliance with the full collections processes, controls, policies, and procedures.
- Live up to the corporate values of Spectrum Network Co. Ltd. This includes observing business
- reporting hours including working Saturdays/Sundays, taking care of Business facilities and ensure they are always in good condition. These facilities include headsets, computers, desk phones, furniture, mobile phones etc.
- Attend and contribute to team’s strategy meetings with an aim of increasing collections efficiency.
Education & Experience
- MS Word & MS Excel- Advanced
- 2-3 years of experience in debt collection preferred
- Excellent Knowledge of working with Customer Support and or Customer Information Systems
- Strong Analytical & Negotiation Skills, Good Problem Solving skills
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a must
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant field.