We are looking for qualified candidates to fill in the following vacant positions
Duties & Responsibilities
• Undertake all declaration procedures for imports and exports
• Application of IDFs
• Advice the management on correct and most preferred course of action to overcome technicalities that may arise in declaration or operations.
• Bonds management and cancellation procedures
• Ensure correct use of the Kenya Revenue Authority Tariffs
• Ensure that correct values are used during declaration and other related procedures to avoid losses that may accrue as a result of penalties
Qualifications and Other Requirements
• Must have over 1 year experience in the same capacity
• Be able to work under pressure
• Must have a diploma in clearing & forwarding course from a recognized institution.
• Must demonstrate the ability to maintain good working relationships with all the stake holders in the field.
• Must be flexible in work habits and schedules,
• Must have knowledge of government procedures relating to imports & exports knowledge of customs laws pertaining to Kenya, east and central Africa.