RDSL BACKGROUND INFORMATION
Rightway Driving Services ltd (RDSL) is a safety oriented Company offering Driving safety solutions. RDSL Specializes in assisting organizations, Employers and any person who drives a vehicle in mitigating the risks associated with driving . Our flagship Driver training program is Defensive driver training which seeks to equip drivers/Motorists with skills and knowledge in driving safety. Other products include Fleet Management consultancy, driver mentorship programs, Road safety management , Driver competence assessment and Driving safety Audits.
- Prepare and conduct Defensive driving and related training programs.
- Prepare training material and classroom agenda.
- Conduct presentations.
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Assist in curricula design.
- Continuously enhance instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and Quality Management System.
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning and other computer-aided instructional technologies.
- Assessment of the training participants.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- KCSE certificate, NTSA certified Instructor and vast experience in Driving Instruction. A diploma will be a big plus.
- Fluent in English and Swahili ; both speaking and writing.
- Experience in training in Defensive driving is an added advantage
- Passion in driving instruction and ability to train all levels of driver/motorists including company drivers, company executives, CEOs and PSV drivers in Defensive driving and road safety .
- Ability to develop training materials and research on current motoring habits
- Should have interest in driving instruction
- At least 5 years driving experience
- Familiarity with traffic act and Highway Code.
- Must be ready to work sometimes on Saturdays and Sundays
- Must be ready to travel at short notice to different parts of Kenya.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants can submit their applications, CVs and certificates stating their current positions and salary before 21st July 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.