Our client is a wholesale and retail Auto parts outlet, located in Nairobi. They seek to hire a highly motivated, efficient and competent Delivery rider who will double up as a driver, to transport the company’s products to its customers within Nairobi.
salary range 16K - 20K
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and company property at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- Advise supervisor when bike is due for service
- Valid Driving license class BCE & FG.
- Must have experience working for a company in the transport industry.
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience riding and driving with good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Customer handling skills.
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please submit your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Delivery Rider – Auto Parts) before 15th January 2019.