candidate must have experience with management in a service setting.
Experience in Human Resource Management is also mandatory.
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day running of the clinic.
- Take payments. recording on a daily takings sheet and on PC patients records.
- Oversee all areas of the clinic and ensure all protocols are in place and followed.
- To liaise with the principle team and clinical team to ensure the smooth running of the clinic.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of financial and patient records.
- To ensure the reception and nursing teams carry out their duties in support of the clinical team.
- To ensure accurate and efficient processing of corporate claims.
- Be in charge of associate contracts, employment contracts, disciplinary cases and company policies.
- To ensure all health and safety protocols including HA record requirements are maintained.
- Prepare associate work schedules.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the service industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to take initiative in all areas & develop role where appropriate.
- Willingness to work Monday to Saturday.
- Management experience for at least 3 years.
- Must be honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Worked in dental surgery and have knowledge of dental treatments, prices, length of appointments.
- Be presentable and take care of your appearance.
- Keep accurate records & ensure the recording methods are used in line with practice policy.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 50,000 – 80,000 (Approx. 500 - 800 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 30th August 2019.
We endeavour to make
contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately,
high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us
within two weeks, your application has not
been successful on this occasion. This
does not mean you will not be considered
for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions
that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***