Celestial Dental Centre is one of the best dental clinics in Nairobi and ranks amongst the leading dental care providers in the world. Over the last fifteen years, Celestial Dental Centre has earned the trust of millions, thanks to its personalized dental care, affordable dental services and a sincere commitment to the overall well-being of the patient. The Centre prides itself for having the best dentists in Nairobi who are well positioned to solve dental problems of our patients. We seek to recruit a competent Dentist to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide routine and emergency dental services, including exams, diagnosis and treatment plans, cleanings, general restorative procedures, crown and bridge, removable prosthetics, uncomplicated endodontics and minor oral surgery.
- Prescribe and interpret X-ray and lab studies.
- Administer and prescribe anesthetics and medications.
- Advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral health care services.
- Ensure the delivery of all dental treatment and care is consistent with all regulatory, accreditation and professional standards, including clinic policies and quality initiatives.
- Demonstrate high degree of knowledge and competency in the practice of dentistry and associated charting requirements.
- Ensure accuracy, efficiency and appropriate confidentiality with patient charting and related recordkeeping.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery (B.D.S) or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Must be registered / licensed by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Valid retention certificate.
- Desire to continuously improve the quality of dental care provided by the department.
- Have capacity to multitask within strict timeliness
- Good public relations and communication skills.
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years in a similar position.
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salaryon or before 31st December, 2018.
If you do not receive any response from us please consider yourself unsuccessful. Interested candidates should also note that Celestial Dental Centre does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Celestial Dental Centre is an equal opportunity employer”