The key role for this position includes a range of activities from embezzlement, identity theft, fraud, hacker activity to a whole host of security breaches. The job requires an analytical personality, tech-savviness, and strong communication skills. The requirements must sometimes require communicating findings in legal teams or to a judge and jury.
- Use forensic tools and investigative methods to find specific electronic data, including Internet use history, word processing documents, images and other files.
- Use technical skills to hunt for files and information that have been hidden, deleted or lost.
- Help detectives analyze data and evaluate its relevance to the case under investigation.
- Advising investigators on the availability and reliability of digital evidence
- Conducting examination of digital evidence through onsite and lab searches.
- Transfer the evidence into a format that can be used for legal purposes.
- Use relevant tools to extract data from mobile phones for forensic use
- Advice on emerging trends in the forensic field
- Repairing of damaged mobile phones
- Conduct VAPT
- Ethical hacking
- Generate reports and document procedures
- Any other duty assigned by your supervisor from time to time
- Handle emerging forensic cases to the clients satisfaction
- Confidentiality in handling and delivering all reports and findings
- Delivery of findings within the expected time