Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing
- Professional Training in Marketing would be an added advantage
- Over 3 years’ in a similar/related role
- Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.)
- Public Relations
- Market research, intelligence
Competencies & Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiating skills
- Public relation skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer care skills
- Creative and innovative
- Assertive and focused person
- Sales and marketing skills
Digital Marketing Officer Job Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coming up with digital marketing strategy for the school.
- Increasing revenue through enrolling new students.
- Coordinating events within the school as a revenue line.
- Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, ability to conduct a SWOT analysis, and establish targeted market share.
- Improving product/service marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Enhancing social media presence of the school
- Identifying product/service improvements or new products/services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Creating awareness of the School in the market for proper positioning.
- Preparing promotional event flyers for school Events.
- Confirming with HODs on the upcoming events and posting them on the website and social media platforms.
- Developing customer satisfaction programs.
- Improving total quality of the school in liaison with other managers.
- Ensuring awareness of the School events and services to the existing members.
- Maintaining and updating information on the school’s website.
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct meal leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs.
- Managing Media and information dissemination.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.