Our Client is a leading real estate company based in Nairobi, Kenya. They are seeking to hire an experienced Sales & Marketing Digital Marketer who will be tasked with development & implementation of digital marketing strategies to build a strong online presence for the brand, acquire customers and generate revenue.
Gross Salary: 20K
- In charge of generating quality leads from digital marketing channels
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly lead generation goals
- Plan, brief, execute and maintain online marketing and social media campaigns
- Plan, create, produce and execute offline marketing campaign and branding materials
- Plan, create execute and maintain dedicated DPO products online campaigns
- Generate digital content (blog posts, whitepapers, guides, case studies, and videos)
- Plan, manage and control the internal communication within the company related to the brand and products
- Manage and update the company’s websites and keep them up to date with Search Engines benchmarks.
- Plan and execute market research & competitor reviews
- Analyze the success of campaigns and the effectiveness of marketing channels
- Develop, maintain and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly marketing reports
- Keep up to date with online marketing trends
- Continuously research new online tools and platforms to increase marketing efficiency and lead generation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in online marketing
- Business-related degree will be added advantage
- Hands on experience of marketing and analysis tools, social media and offline marketing skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEO and its role in marketing
- Understanding of content/inbound marketing and lead nurturing
- Excellent event and organizational skills
- Excellent reporting skills and be able to adhere to deadlines
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please submit your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Digital Marketer) before 14th January 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.