Cancel Cancer Africa.
We are a Charity working hard to help reduce the rate of mortality and morbidity caused by Cancer in rural Africa. We continue to build our positive vision on the key values of Respect, Diversity & Inclusion and Hard work.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Officer:
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the Charities website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns across all platforms.
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the Charity.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand/event awareness.
• Managing the redesign of the charity’s website.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the Charities website
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor’s data.
• Review new technologies and keep the Charity at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing.
• Qualified member of the CIM, or equivalent.
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role is a advantage.
• 20, 000 Shillings Salary after 12 weeks probation.
• Four weeks yearly holiday.
• Opportunity to travel with the team to local and international programs.