- Make plan for social media/online marketing.
- Promote our business and E-commerce platforms.
- Managing company's email marketing campaigns.
- Maximize online marketing opportunities.
- Develop company’s Facebook, Twitter channels. Monitoring social media for the company and engaging with the customers where relevant.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Popularize products,
- Have experience for doing online business prioritized; on Network platform (like Jumia);
- Previous online marketing experience of at least 1 year ideally from the same industry.
- Bachelor prioritized
- Customer service.
- Proficiency in Word & Excel
- Analytical and proactive to online marketing.
Salary: Basic KES.15000 + commissions.