About the role
Would you like to be part of a team focused on the creation, distribution and evaluation of content across many platforms? Are you passionate about helping clients achieve success through innovative content marketing?
The incumbent will be involved in the formation of strategies alongside the relevant studio team members. They will be integral to the go-to-market output of those creative strategies: what they look like, how they’re designed, how they’re produced, how they’re distributed and how it fits into the broader Social & Digital Strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
· A first-hand understanding of digital and social media markets and technologies landscape, and how to leverage digital and social media to meet business objectives and reach target segments effectively
· Hands-on experience in different fields of digital marketing and technologies
· Strong knowledge and experience using social analytics, social listening, and social asset management tools.
· Direct involvement in operational support and steering clients’ digital and social media activities
· Ensuring strategic, creative and innovative output of content ideas and execution
· Establishing strategic vision and editorial perspective to deliver differentiated, compelling content
· Inspire, coach and develop team members in strategic-creative thinking and constant improvement
· Passion for delivering shareable and engaging contents to achieve positive sentiments in social platforms as well as across digital platforms
· Ability to monitor trends and provide insights using search and social analytics in social media and other digital platforms
· Working with the Account manager to create and communicate the user experience strategy and concepts.
· Mapping out customer journeys for digital experiences
· Creating Content Plans that document the structure functionality and implementation of social and content experiences
· Ensuring deliverables meet specified deadlines and level of quality
· To effectively manage stakeholder relationships by ensuring expectations are appropriately defined and well managed
· Ensuring that all customer facing content is quality assured and is compiled in accordance with internal standards prior to release to the client
· Ensure that your team acts as business adviser to the client clarifying reporting/data requirements and requests to ensure accurate and meaningful reports and insights are provided which are directly linked to agreed campaign KPI’s.
· Set KPI’s to identify opportunities for the improvement of campaign results
· Ensure robust operational process and workflow across organic - and paid social media in line with the business’s internal process and industry best practice
· Be responsible for 100% financial accountability on client’s business within your specific function
· Leverage and implement global and local preferred partner deals and tools
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor degree in IT/Marketing or equivalent
· 3-5 years of Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
· Experience and understanding of landing pages and familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter etc.) is preferred
· CIM certification or equivalent
· Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
· Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
· Additional Certification: Google PPC certification, Google AdWords certification
· Experience in data analysis and reporting
· Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice