Jobs’ Vertical Vision:
Africa’s most user-centric and transparent career ecosystem.
Reporting Into: Head
of Marketing (Jobs)
Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya
- Performance Marketers
- Push Marketers
- Design team
- SEO Team
- Design and oversee key aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
- Monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our digital marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with digital channel specialists to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the digital marketing industry.
- Work with the digital marketing team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- A mix of execution and management, will have to balance both.
- Head of Vertical
- Group Marketing team
- Business CEOs
- Product & Tech Team
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing role
- Must have managed a team of at least 3-5 people.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, MOZ etc).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Interpersonal skills to help them work with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts.
- The ability to take responsibility and handle the pressure
- Methodical and well organised.