Key Performance Accountabilities will not be limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting for all social media campaigns
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management and creation which is in line with company strategic growth plan
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic. a. Google’s #1 search ranking factor
- Cultivation of leads and sales in all subsidiary’s websites.
- Communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way which will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected clients.
A. Content management duties include:
Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content in all the group websites, Social medial platform e.tc.
Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (i.e. recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
Create a regular publishing schedule for the social media plan.
Leverage the right tools to manage content. I recommend Post Planner.
Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
Promote content through social media advertising.
Digital Marketing for Villa Care Limited, Homes Kenya, Sigimo Enterprises & Security 24 Limited.
Customer Experience Management and real-time engagement
Develop and implement a social media marketing plan. The marketing plan will include the following components and should be reviewed no less than every 30 days for all subsidiaries.
Identify Target Customers the group market focus is water tight.
Set Clear Objectives that will address the below challenges;
- Insufficient website traffic and/or scant visitors
- Weak brand awareness
- Declining customer retention
- Poor online reputation
- Slow sales
Solid Content Strategy
Plan on the key performance indicators for social media which is not limited to;
- Audience Growth
- Audience Profile
- Audience Engagement
- Content Reach
- Engagement by Content Type
- Response Rate and Quality
- Negative Feedback
Essential Duties of the digital marketing manager
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate in full liaison with the Directors.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing all company awareness to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate unreliable data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- A degree/diploma in ICT or relevant cause with experience of not less than 5 years.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience in managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.