- Generate and qualify leads through intensive cold calling and social networking
- Make cold calls and email as shared by your supervisor.
- Plan, track and manage timely collection of client payments
- Manage leads urgently by tracking, constant following up and closing the sales.
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Pitch products and get appointments for the sales team to close deals
- Contact customers to inform them about the company products or services by phone or email.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Diploma in business / relevant Degree course
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role. Minimum 1 year
- Desired experience of selling IT /Cloud solutions
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints