- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Generate quality leads.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager.
- Ability to advertise product on the website
- MUST have the ability to generate quality leads as the most important factor.
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software.
- Experience with visual communication principles.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Diploma in Digital marketing or relevant field.
- Must be 25-30 years