- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Very creative in-terms of creating marketing post on social media and understanding of sheng for use in marketing purposes. This is critical.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Maximizing followers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive opportunities.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Analyzing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Developing, editing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Working with product team to increase impact on their campaigns.
- Reporting on social media mentions of the brand internally providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Optimizing the social media platforms as well as the company website in order to attract good traffic to the site.
- Searching social media for off-diary stories and content.
- Planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
- Diploma/Degree in digital media, marketing, Business management, or Media Broadcasting
- Previous experience as a social media manager with a track record of promoting products or services online.
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
- Results driven individual.
- Attention to detail.
- Preferred candidate from 30 years and below.
Monthly Gross Salary: 40- 50 K depending on individual skills and experience.