1. Website & Search Engine
- Develop Content and Content Strategy for the company website (current, accurate and interactive content)
- Upgrade, maintain and manage the company website, with current, accurate and interactive as well as appealing and original information.
- Analyze, review and implement changes to the company website so that it is optimized for search engines (Search Engine Optimization)
- Performing Google Ad Words and Google Analytics to segment and target our clients
2. Social Media Marketing
- Develop content (click bait, forums, videos, graphics, blogs) and content strategy for social media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube Channel)
- Post, maintain and promote content across a variety of social networks as well as analyze Content success
3. Email Marketing
- Develop Content and Content Strategy for email marketing (current, accurate and interactive content)
- Plan, schedule and send out mass personalized emails to clients, suppliers and all other company stakeholders.
- Client contact list maintenance, segmentation, execution, monitoring, reporting
4. Print Media
- Develop layout and finished artwork for a variety of printed and digital marketing materials
- Creating branding & Packaging concepts, for our brands.
- Creating and maintaining our company blog with clear, well written and thoroughly researched articles on our products and ongoing trends/info in our industry.
6. Client Management
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. This requires a thorough understanding of our hygiene industry services, products and technology as well as customer handling soft skills and involves conversion of online leads into actual sales
7. Proposals/Bids/Tenders Participation
- Create/Participate in or Counter check Proposals, Bids, Tenders and any other engagements with potential/existing clients.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in ICT, Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or related field
- At least 1 year demonstrated professional experience in social media, web design and graphic design field (Preferably a digital marketing firm)
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Experience in launching and optimizing paid social campaigns
- Design background with knowledge in creative digital tools, drawing capabilities, composition, illustration, video and photography.
- Efficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and other application used in Digital Content Creation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Up to date with latest trends and practices in online marketing and measurement.
- The ideal candidates must
embody Curiosity, Innovation & Resilience which are our core values.
How to Apply
- Qualified and Interested candidates should make their application through the BrighterMonday link and attach their CV and Cover Letter on or before 18th December 2018.