· Create websites that are appealing, original and portray a corporate image
· Design, build and maintain the firm’s social media presence through targeted advertising
· Run social media marketing campaigns that attract as many people as possible to like the firm on social media,
· Create and handle all social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, etc.)
· Create social media hype about the firm online
· Create and maintain the firm's blog with clear, well written, thoroughly researched and engaging content /articles on the firms’ products and industry trends
· Convert online leads into actual sales through effective client engagement.
Monitor online media, information sources (visitors data) and social channels
· Develop videos for marketing and sales opportunities
· Ensure the organization's web reputation is protected at all times
· A highly creative individual with experience in devising digital campaigns that lead to massive online following/sales
· Solid knowledge of web analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics, Web trends, Net Insight, etc.
· Knowledge of Ad serving tools e.g. DART, Atlas
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Good knowledge of the latest trends and practices in online marketing and measurement
· Excellent customer service with strong soft skills