We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our sales and marketing department in the Nairobi, Nakuru, Molo and Kitale Branches to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
The individual will report directly to the Relationship Officer and will be tasked with: acquiring new businesses, ensuring quality services to the customers, maximizing on the use of our marketing tools and ensuring sales targets are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research on/propose new market opportunities and techniques for lead generation.
- Meet with clients in person to drive sales.
- Pitch and explain our various financial services to prospective customer.
- Conduct comprehensive customer education and respond to possible questions about products.
- Guide and advice clients to buy products that best suit them.
- Conduct loan appraisals and make recommendations to the branch credit committee.
- Keenly seek customer feedback on our products and services and report the same to the Relationship Officer on a regular basis.
- Provide daily sales reports.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Certificate/Diploma in any field from a recognized institution
- Previous experience in direct sales within the financial service industry will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy.
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Confident and resilient personality.
- Ability to express great acumen at all times.
- Excellent Negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience in working with targets and strict deadlines.
- Good planning, analytical and monitoring skills.
- This position is strictly commission based. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
- Send your CV and cover letter including day-time contacts to:firstname.lastname@example.org Highlight the position title and the branch of MHML you would like to work in on the subject line of your email.