We are manufacturers of liquid detergents & personal care products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish new customers by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Move around the given region to deliver products.
- Study the type of sales outlets and adjust content of sales presentations
- Study potential volume of distributors and focus on sales efforts.
- Debt collection, invoicing, collecting cheque.
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Selling the products to the target customers.
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products.
- Have to fulfill customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and queries.
- Maintain daily, weekly report in a professional manner.
- Apart from contacting existing customers will have to reach out for new customers and distributors.
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer.
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices when needed.
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years of work experience preferably in the sales of detergents or at least in fast moving consumer goods-FMCG
- Experience in distribution and delivery in retail chains, wholesale and dealers is crucial
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (especially CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Very aggressive and presentable.
- Ethics and integrity
- Good communication skills
- A team player who takes initiatives.
- The candidate will be required to work from office and go to the field according to a certain plan.
- Preferably living close/near to the factory (Sapphire Business park-off Mombasa road, Mlolongo).
- Preferred experience in the same field i.e. sales and marketing of Liquid detergents and personal care products. (Examples of the companies on the same business Odex, Soilex and Canon Chemicals).
- Must have a smart phone with dual sim card
Salaries and other benefits
The qualified candidate for this position will receive;
- A gross monthly salary of KSH 20,000
- Monthly telephone airtime of KSH 1,000
- WhatsApp Bundle of KSH 250
- Transport of up to KSH 6,000
- Commission on collections 3%