DESCRIPTION: Director, Corporate Services
GRADE: ICTA 2
TERMS OF SERVICE: Contract
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail among others:
- Facilitating development and implementation of policies on Finance, Human resource, Planning, Information Communication Technology.
- Administration and Corporate Communications.
- Facilitating development of effective accounting systems in accordance with laid down financial regulations and standards.
- Overseeing the management of Authority’s revenues and expenditure, assets and liabilities coordinating preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Overseeing the management of ICTA, transport, records, security services and other general administrative activities and programmes.
- Plan for the Authority’s resource mobilization and optimal utilization
- Overseeing provision of office accommodation and equipment.
- Coordinating provision of administrative services.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
- Must have at least twelve (12) years relevant work experience, seven (7) in a senior management level with similar role in a comparable organization
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce, Human Resource Management, Economics, Business Administration, Social Sciences; Finance, Public Administration, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have a Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Commerce or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be registered with a relevant professional body;
- Knowledge of public sector management and budgetary preparation.
- Be of integrity, transparency and accountability;
- Have a clear understanding of mandate of ICTA and the role of the Corporate Services in realisation of the mandate; and
- Have demonstrated outstanding professional, managerial and leadership competence as reflected in work performance and results.
- Fulfil requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution of Kenya 2010.
Interested candidates should send their applications with updated CVs indicating your current remuneration, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, names and telephone contacts of three referees to: email@example.com
Applications should be received not later than 21st December, 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and must submit a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation, Clearance with the Higher Education Loans Board, Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority, Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.