candidate will be required to commit to the global values of the Organisation.
He/she MUST be a natural leader with
a minimum of 10 years in senior management.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Lead the human resource and administration team.
- Responsible for budget oversight.
- Responsible for the day to day matrix management of the Organisation managers to ensure adherence to critical policies & procedures.
- Negotiating employment and other legal contracts.
- Development, roll out & activation of HR policies.
- Field visits to ensure staff issues are addressed promptly.
- Responsible for management of health & safety in the workplace.
- Responsible for processing of work permits, NGO board & immigration documents.
- Liaise with external parties on compliance issues.
- Oversee the efficient management of admin services within the support office.
- Identify learning & development needs and coming up with policies in collaboration with the Country management team.
- Must be a registered member of IHRM with a valid practising certificate.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years in senior managerial position.
- Experience in an international NGO will be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills & ability to inspire and to motivate teams.
- Excellent communication skills for negotiating & conflict resolution
- Budget Management.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 400,000 – 600,000/= (Approx. 4,000 – 6,000 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Executive Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: 20th January 2018
Applications: To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement ***