- Lead and advise company project development team and advise on company strategy.
- Advise on energy product offtake strategy with industrial fuel buyers.
- Create engagement strategy with government on renewable fuel products.
- Lead early and late stage projects at any development stage to reach financial close.
- Advise on project risk allocation and legal agreements such as partnership agreements etc.
- Support fundraising processes from both private sector investors to development finance institution.
- Building and reviewing bankable project finance models and drafting of investment memorandums.
- Must have a Minimum Degree certification.
- Must have experience working with development finance institutions such as IFC, FMO etc.
- Minimum of 2 years working as a project developer.
- Experience working with big philanthropy.
- Experience working with governments in developing markets.
- Must be a critical and creative thinker.
- Must be comfortable with a startup environment with multiple priorities and quick timelines.
- Excellent analytical thinker and effective communicator.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 300,000 – 350,000 /= (Approx. 3000- 3500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Upper Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 13th November 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***