Key executions include:
- Ensuring right stock requisition to meet demand.
- Ensuring availability of all brands in assigned market.
- Proper cycle activity execution,
- Developing route specific sales ideas/plans.
- Custody of all resources assigned.
- Playing team and exhibiting positive behavior.
- Maintaining good relationship with customers, and all stakeholders
- Ensuring full coverage of assigned routes,
- Listing and follow up of new brands in market,
- Building and sustaining customer relationships,
- Coverage of 35 or more outlets per day,
- Proper understanding of all assigned routes,
- Gathering market intelligence,
- Managing customers stocking levels and brand Mix,
- Managing and advising on stock storage and freshness,
- Recruiting new customers to expand market coverage. (4 outlets per Month),
- Ensuring availability and visibility of all brands in outlets assigned,
- Tracking trade programs,
- Stock reconciliation on provided sales platform and ERP system,
- Proper stock handling and storage,
- Responsibility for assigned tools of work.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- Minimum Diploma in sales and marketing, Business administration or equivalent,
- KCSE Mean grade C+ (Plus) Mathematics and English C and above,
- 2 years’ experience in sales,
- Proficiency in English and Swahili,
- Valid Driving licence BCE/FG,
- 25 years and above,
- Minimum of 3 years' driving/riding experience,
- Basic accounting skills
- Excellent organization skills,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with pressure,
- Ability to work long hours,
- Sense of urgency with good eye for details,
- Ability to coordinate and work in a team environment.