the supervision of the CTO, the DotNet Developer will design, modify, develop,
write and implement software programming applications and components; support
and/or install software applications and components; work from written
specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the
job and maintain documentation of process flow. Among other skill set, the most
important being able to work independently and excellent communication skills.
· Responsible for the quality and completeness of assignments, including development, bug fixing, documentation, and general product maintenance
· Programming to deliver high quality software applications
· Taking technical ownership of work performed
· Should adhere to delivery schedules
· Strong knowledge of Dot Net Platform is a must. The candidate must have worked in Dot Net environment and must posses strong technical skills
· Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to ASP.NET, VB.Net, MS SQL Server and C#. Knowledge of Web Development technologies will be an added advantage
· Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
· Experience of maintaining, extending, and amending existing software as well as creating new applications
· Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
· Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
· Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
Candidates ideally will possess MINIMUM 2 years of relevant experience in developing Dot.Net solution on VB.Net and C#. The candidate must have proven experience in the relevant field of Dot Net Developer; have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually; have the ability to consult and communicate closely with the reporting manager as well as with clients of the company.
The Candidate should have strong work ethics as well as excellent communication.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of WIZAG to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, race, religion, creed, gender, sex.