- Vehicle Maintenance: ensure that the vehicle assigned is periodically serviced as per manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Facilities management: Organize for repairs when need arises with the management.
- Check the validity of vehicles documentation and keep records in respect to vehicle licenses appropriate inspections and insurance, inform Capital logistician in good time to renew documents about to expire.
- Update vehicle files and ensure that paperwork and filling is in order and up to date.
- A clean driving history.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean Grade C- (minus).
- Basic mechanics training will be an added advantage.
- At least four years driving experience of A, B, C, and E class.
- Defensive driving course is an added advantage.
- Valid driving license for classes A, B, C (under old classifications) or E (under new classification).
- Certificate of Good conduct.
- Good driver customer service protocols and proactive organisational skills
- Good knowledge of local city roads offices and main roads to other parts of the country
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Swahili, in person, on the phone and in writing