- Take instructions from supervisor regarding each day’s deliveries or pick/drop services.
- Take stock of designated vehicle and ensure that it is roadworthy.
- Provide assistance with luggage and boarding to passengers.
- Mentally chart out the best possible route to reach the desired destination.
- Maintain professional decorum during commute time.
- Pick and drop company professionals from /to desired destinations.
- Make deliveries by maintaining correct knowledge of destinations and concerned contacts.
- Perform general and preventative maintenance on the vehicle by following scheduled timings.
- Precisely finish all paperwork connected with the conveyance of merchandise.
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed.
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured.
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands.
- Dress professionally and in accordance with the company’s dress code.
- Any other duty as assigned.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse environment with all levels of employees.
- Valid Driver’s License and capable of Defensive Driving
- Thorough knowledge of driving rules and regulations and be conversant with the Road Security Code.
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional driving experience with a safe driving record.
- AA certification is an added advantage
- Proficient to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written).
- Possess basic skills in minor vehicle repairs and maintenance. Vocational training in auto maintenance and repair would be a plus.
- Familiarity with Nairobi roads and environs, as well as the road network in Kenya in general.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to team-oriented work
- Must have a valid Certificate of Good conduct
- The preferred candidate should be above the AGES OF 30 YEARS AND SHOULD NOT BE AN ALCOHOL USER.