- Vehicle maintenance and ensuring security at all times.
- Safely completed the trip which clients ask for.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships at all times.
- To ensure an efficient, cheerful and courteous service is given to all customers at all times and with any reasonable assistance that may be requested.
- To maintain the fullest knowledge of all aspects of visitor attractions and provide the best possible information to visitors.
- To be able to conduct commentary.
- To ensure every effort is made where relevant to maximize sales.
- Protect confidential information about the organization and its security systems
- To observe all Health and Safety at Work regulations as set out by your employer in accordance with his statutory obligations.
- To be an ambassador of the organization by upholding the values and ethos of the Company.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Assist the tours dept. in creating tour packages during low season.
- Inspection the hotel or restaurant, and give the official report.
- Over 3 years’ experience as a tour safari driver (Land Cruiser or Mini Van)
- Must have a valid driving license and a PSV license tour, guide license and a member of KPSGA (Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association) Silver or Bronze.
- Must be very polished, in terms of communication and presentation.
- Defensive/ Offensive driving skills.
- Familiar with national park routes, rules and regulations.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record.
- Knowledgeable about the social APP, and social media.
- No drinking, No smoking.
- Experience in car maintenance.
- Loyal, industrious, studious.
- Passion in wildlife and travel.