Based in Nairobi, Kenya, we offer comprehensive health logistics and door-to-door supply chain solutions to humanitarian organizations across the globe. Since its establishment in 1992, we have ensured availability of high quality medicines, medical equipment, laboratory items, technical advice and other nutrition/health products.we have the highest level of recognized accredition, including ISO 9001:2015, DG-ECHO HPC status, and USAID/OFDA .We pride in delivering quality!
As an international non-profit humanitarian procurement center, we commit to cost-effective, impact-driven and comprehensive response to complex humanitarian crisis of our time.With over 25 years in the field, we lead the fight against trade of counterfeit medicines and share the universal vision that access to safe, effective and quality medical commodities is a human right.
In order to maintain high quality standards, we are seeking to fill the position of a driver who will work in the Warehouse and Distribution Department.
- Driving company vehicles to deliver goods to our customers and ensuring good records.
- Assist in loading and unloading goods.
- Ensure the vehicles are clean and well maintained working closely with mechanics.
- Keeping maintenance, fuel, delivery and repair records.
- Report any road incidents.
- Keep a log of their activities.
- Assist in any other duties as assigned.
- Proven 8-10 years working experience as a Driver.
- Valid professional driver’s license classes BCE.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Should be a certificate/diploma holder in motor vehicle mechanics.
- Have good conduct certificate.
- Exposure to EU or US funded projects is an added advantage.
NB:Application without salary may not be considered.