To provide secure and
timely driving services to transport Staff and/or goods. Deliver payment
transfers to the bank and/or the suppliers, assist with postage and with pick
up of office purchases, including flight tickets and any other tasks required
by Head of Administration or his/her substitutes. Act as a back up for the Receptionist, assist
with meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events and perform
occasional handyman jobs inside the Office.
Functions and duties:
Transport of persons, goods and/or documents
(Function type: Logistic Support)
- Provide transportation for Head Office, other employees of Rafode office and VIP visitors
- Follow up the driver planning and scheduling using Outlook Calendar and register transportation requests in 'DRIVERS'
- Deliver payment transfers to the bank and/or the suppliers, conduct cash purchases for office expenditure
- Distribute mail as needed, both incoming and outgoing
- Deliver correspondence to government authorities and assist in processing various permits (such as airport pass etc.)
- Facilitate airport pick ups for VIP visitors and transportation during official visits Service vehicle maintenance management
Service vehicle maintenance Management
- Schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles with the Transportation Department and apply for the renewal for the vehicle license
- Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition.
- Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary
- Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside
- Keep track of timely car insurance renewals
- Update monthly mileage records
- Maintain a logbook of each service vehicle on a daily basis
Act as a backup for receptionist and as a messenger
- Act as a backup for the Receptionist during lunch hours and as needed by answering to the phone and taking care of visitor registration, incl. maintaining a register of incoming visitors - Support Administration Section as a messenger by assisting with the mail deliveries, both incoming and outgoing Other tasks
- Assist with office and meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events.
- Occasional handyman jobs in the Office, such as hanging pictures and small office repairs
Rafode is looking for an experienced driver who has over 5 years experience driving 4x4 vehicles, between the ages of 30 to 45.
Minimum qualification forms four leavers, those with extra the qualification will have an advantage, Women Drivers are encouraged to apply, and their license must be up to date and have a certificate of good conduct.
Email your application not later than 31 august 2019, your application should include expected salary for the job.