We are currently
looking forward to filling the above vacant positions. The desired persons
will be responsible for the following:-
- Ensure that a proper route to the destination is mapped out prior to
- Ensure that vehicle is kept perfect and clean at all times.
- Perform minor repairs and adjustments to the vehicles
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such lights, tyres,
changing batteries and engine oil at appropriate time, refueling among
- Early Detection of electrical and mechanical faults and report on
- Create daily logs of mileage and destinations to provide to the
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
- Be able to drive long distances and late night
- Be conversant and able to navigate through the roads within Nairobi
- Must be a very skilled driver with a
clean driving record of over 5 years.
- Should have sufficient knowledge of
traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Personal hygiene and ensure super cleanness
of the vehicle
- Should be 30 years of age and above
- Must have a valid driving license
Class BCE with the recent driving compliance.
- Must have a certificate of good
- Must be a safety conscious person
- Must be focused, confident, and
- A person of integrity and good
As an organization we wish to make contact with all of our
applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this
unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within three weeks your application has
not been successful on this occasion.