Eclectics International Limited is a seasoned technology company in the Financial Technology field. Our mission is toSimplify Lives Digitally, through our services which include but not limited to the provision of Financial Solutions that employ modern digital technology to both public and private sector, i.e. Governments, Banks, MFIs, SACCO’s/Cooperatives, and other bespoke clients spread across the African continent.
Why you should join us:
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, Eclectics is at the centre of this change driving our client’s success and offering our staff exciting career opportunities. At Eclectics, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our staff. As a team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our staff benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of one of the largest innovative technology and business services firms in Africa. It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what you do.
1. Leading or participating in the design and architecture sessions with the clients, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the project
2. Assisting with architecting the CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the clients' organizational process
3. Advising customers on best practices for CRM development or integration processes
4. Writing technical specifications for planned work
5. Creating data migration and integration mappings
6. Building the CRM interfaces around the customer needs
7. Guiding projects along through daily communications with the project manager
8. Maintaining a list of trusted resources for researching technical issues
9. Estimating the completion of a task and gaining customer approval
10. Participating in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants
11. Support the application post-go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code
12. Continuously improve knowledge through reading and self-study
13. Other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Microsoft CRM Certifications preferred
- Solid skills in Microsoft technologies, Active Directory infrastructure
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-5 yrs.’ experience in application design and development
- Minimum 3-5 yrs.’ experience with MS Dynamics (ideally CRM 2016) will be an added advantage
- Experience with data migration from external systems into MS Dynamics CRM
- Experience in designing & integrating MS Dynamics Solutions including plug-ins and workflow entities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client handling skills with the utmost professionalism
- Team player, presentable, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Flexible, Self-starter, and the ability to work with very minimal supervision
- Candidate must be presentable, curious and have above average intelligence
- Positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the department and the company.
- Completion of the assigned tasks on time and meticulously
- Dealing with clients and colleagues professionally at all times
- Demonstrating innovativeness and creativity to improve our products
If you believe your experience, competencies, and qualifications match the job and role specifications described, please send your application with the subject Dynamics CRM Developer.
Applications should contain a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of 3 referees including one from your latest employer.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.