• To seek potential strategic partnership & expansion in multichannel scales that help business grow.
• Co-ordinate with buyers, merchandisers, logistics & 3rd party to ensure timely delivery etc.
• Maintain an up-to-date sale performance by always having updated prosperity cards.
• Conduct market research & analysis of E-commerce business in order to provide consumer insight.
• Ensure that the online brand direction is synchronized throughout the overall company direction.
• Responsible for analyzing sales patterns & bestsellers in all E-commerce platforms.
• Content management on all B2B E-commerce platforms.
• Manage shop-in-shop content updates, coordinating with other depts. for site presentations etc.
• Drive website sales, growth of e-commerce applications: use of online campaigns, strategies etc.
• Recruiting new members to the company’s online portal & encouraging its use.
• Bachelors’ Degree in Business / Marketing or related field.
• Must have an excellent track record in project coordination.
• Must have 3 years of working experience in E-commerce Management (web development/digital management).
• Previous experience with content management on B2B platforms.
• Must have previous supervisory experience.
• Experience using web analytics and optimization tools
• Have strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• A team player with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh 70,000 -150,000 (Approx. 700 – 1,500 USD)
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 6th March 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***