The successful candidate will
teach the children in a creative way, through play, music, art and sport, and
explore different learning themes each week. He/she must have experience
teaching Montessori/ Waldorf. He/she MUST naturally love to kids
& be willing and able to support the kids 100%.
- Effectively and efficiently deliver curriculum and co-curriculum programs.
- Prepare teaching and learning aids.
- Keep professional records.
- Translate lesson plans into learning experiences.
- Evaluate students’ academic and social growth.
- Prepare progress reports and keep records.
- Communicate with parents on students’ progress.
- Create an effective environment for learning.
- Select and requisition books and instructional aids.
- Maintain required inventory records.
- Once the project is established there could be the potential to grow the class and invite more children and teachers.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood.
- Must have at least 1-year teaching experience.
- Must be confident teaching phonics & numeracy but also to use creative methods to learn through play.
- Must have experience teaching Montessori/ Waldorf.
- Must be willing to relocate to Laikipia Nature Conservancy.
- A natural love for kids.
Monthly Gross Salary: Open depending on skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Laikipia Nature Conservancy, Kenya.
Deadline: 20th February 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but
unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not
hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this
occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so
please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your
skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***