Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes manual orders through the amanbo.co.ke platform and administers electronic orders when necessary.
- Answers customer calls and provides resolution for order status, order and product complaints, product return authorization, product information, current pricing to include, and answers questions pertaining to the E-commerce Program.
- Promptly greets customers via telephone to assist customers with website registration, order processing, product information, pricing, shipping information, and general e-commerce program information.
- Reviews, accepts and processes manual orders received on amanbo.co.ke and the offline clients who visit two rivers
- Addresses customer complaints by researching, responding, and following up with customers in a timely manner. Issues are forwarded to supervisor if they cannot be resolved at the immediate level.
- Judges when specific issues require additional assistance or should be elevated to management. Promptly informs supervisor of customer complaints for resolution.
- Attending to clients two in and out of the two rivers shop
- Have more than two years’ experience in the e commerce customer care service position.
Note: The interested qualified candidates to submit their up-to-date CV and application letter.