The ideal candidate must have at least 7 years in electrical maintenance.
- Planning and execution of extensive repair, maintenance and overhaul work.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial/commercial.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating a computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree in electrical/mechatronic engineering.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in electrical plant maintenance.
- Must possess definite managerial abilities to administer and control large technical labour force.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Must be a team player.
Monthly Gross Salary: Open depending on individual skills and experience.
Job Category: Upper Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Location: Limuru, Kenya.
Deadline: 31st August 2019.
endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high
volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us
within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep
an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***